All workshops run on Saturdays from 9am in the morning until 5pm in the evening. Detailed information and readings for each workshop is provided two weeks prior.
For full details on the 2017 Permaculture Design Certificate see our Programme Information 2017 PDF [right click + download / save link as]. We encourage all participants to read this document prior to registering for the programme.
INDIVIDUAL WORKSHOP FEES 2016
PERMACULTURE DESIGN CERTIFICATE FEES 2017
- 2017 Permaculture Design Certificate – $1550
Payment for the full course includes:
- 12 workshops over the calendar year
- A PDC programme folder with hand-outs
- Detailed pre-workshop information about each workshop
- Relevant readers and reference material for each workshop
- Permaculture design project mentoring
- Three design project presentation days
You can choose to pay in full or take advantage of our payment plan:
- $650 deposit to secure your spot (non-refundable)
- $300 due on 3rd April, 12th June, 14th August 2017
INDIVIDUAL WORKSHOP FEES 2017
- 2017 Workshops $180
- Anyone is welcome to attend an individual APW workshop – please be advised however that attendance will be dependent on space being available and priority is given to Permaculture Design Certificate (full programme) participants with remaining seats available to those wishing to attend.
- If you choose to complete the certificate but are not a full programme participant, an additional fee of $250 will be required to cover the design project mentorship and three additional design project presentation days.